MightyCall API (Application Programming Interface) exposes platform features to be used within 3rd party apps.
Current API version can be used to:
- Get list of calls in the account;
- Get information about a particular call;
- Get list of voicemails in the account;
- Get information about a particular voicemail;
- Get list of business phone numbers in the account;
- Get user status;
- Change user status;
- Get user info;
- Make an outgoing call via REST method;
- Get, search, create, modify and delete your contacts.
Tell us how you use the API and which additional methods you need to build integrations with a 3rd party apps. Send us your comments and feedback at
Updated about 2 months ago